Best Friends



do you have the close friends? of course everyone has a close friend. and this is my close friend the first time we met during high school and until now we are still good friends. although we now have different campus but we still keep in good communication. they have been regarded as my family because they are always there when difficult or happy. they are the funniest and greatest friends ever. if any of us have a problem then we always give suggestions to help solve the problem .



I will introduce my close friend wega shelma puyoda she is a prospective nurse. The second is risnaen nur asri she is majoring in business administration in polytecnik. The third is nurramin bittaqwa majoring in state administration at tanjungpura university. And the last one is renny aprianti and syarif abdurrahman is now working.

although we have busy each other but we can still gather together in spare time and we told our first experience at campus . which i like from them is they help me if there is a difficulty or a problem and always there when difficult or happy. and which I do not like when I want to meet and greet them forget the time to be together and always be reminded.



My hope for this friendship may we always together, success together and keep each other๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

favorite traveling experience

Say It With Pictures

(Caption) penjelasan video tugas bahasa inggris