goal/ambitions/dreams



there are many people who want to go to college but only some who can pass the selection at Tanjungpura University, Alhamdulillah that Allah and I am one of the very lucky people to be able to study at Tanjungpura University . this is the first step my dream has achieved. after this there are still many dreams that have not been achieved in the next 5 years is to become a teacher who can serve the community . for me to be a teacher is not an easy thing , because the teacher is not only teaching but the teacher can also learn to know the character of his students.




the teacher will never stop to give knowledge to his students, always be patient in teaching his students and become the second parents in school. this is the reason why I want to be a teacher.
  
if my dream is achieved then I also want to open a business for both my parents so they do not work hard anymore and I want to finance my little sister education. after all my family needs fulfilled then also achieved all my dreams and then I seek my life companion ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„

keep trying until the dream is reached and show the world that the effort we are doing is not useless๐Ÿ‘Œ

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

favorite traveling experience

Say It With Pictures

(Caption) penjelasan video tugas bahasa inggris