Introduction

My complete name is Putri Kiantan. my first name is putri and my last name is kiantan. but, you can call me "Putri". I am really like name. not only because it was given by my dad and has a good meaning. "Putri Kiantan" which means princess from west borneo๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š  I am very proud when I know the meaning of my real name. I was born in Pontianak, march 23 1998. from high school SMA Negeri 5 Pontianak. I'm studying as first year student in Teacher Training Faculty Program Tanjungpura University . social  science education 2017. I live on JL. Khatulistiwa Gg. Mandiri 1 (Batulayang)

The reason I choose this program is because I want to learn more about sosial knowledge. I hope I can finish college for a maximum of four years and I would be glad if my parents could see me graduation. hopefully they are always given health. I will be second undergraduate after  my brother.

one of my hobbies is cooking. I love cooking, because cooking is so much fun. I really like the pop songs. indonesian pop songs and western pop. one of my favorite singers is Taylor Swift. she is a very beautiful singer and has a good voice.

I also have a social media account Instagram and Facebook. my Instagram account @putrikiantan__ and my  facebook account "Putri Kiantan" if you want to see my story in social media please follow me okeyy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

favorite traveling experience

Say It With Pictures

(Caption) penjelasan video tugas bahasa inggris